nuffersp

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2005

I know there are a few threads that have talked about this. I have
been trying to keep up on the list but still don't understand how you
get Crime.

What is new in Host.exe Version 4.000.188
Changed: You no longer get hit with crime for selling contraband

I am playing the Lizards and have the following situation.

*** Base1 ***
Previos Turn Crime: -16
Current Turn Crime: -37
10.374.121 Colonists
208.777 Crew
230.000 Troops
1421 HG

sold 5000 @ 20.75 Emotion Chips
sold 2288 @ 50.31 Kerria Crystals

Log
HG Reduced crime 5

*** Base2 ***
Previos Turn Crime: -145
Current Turn Crime: 156
3.526.418 Colonists
72.918 Crew
95330 Troops
570 HG

sold 3160 @ 50.31 Kerria Crystals

Log
HG Reduced crime 5

I now have tons of crime on Base1. Thoughts anyone?

Porthos

Your race loves Kerri crystal's. From what I have seen so far if you
sell what your race likes then your crime goes up. Therefore, stay away
from selling your likes and only buy your dislikes.

Robert.

nuffersp@yahoo.com wrote:
> I know there are a few threads that have talked about this. I have
> been trying to keep up on the list but still don't understand how you
> get Crime.
>
> What is new in Host.exe Version 4.000.188
> Changed: You no longer get hit with crime for selling contraband
>
> I am playing the Lizards and have the following situation.
>
> *** Base1 ***
> Previos Turn Crime: -16
> Current Turn Crime: -37
> 10.374.121 Colonists
> 208.777 Crew
> 230.000 Troops
> 1421 HG
>
> sold 5000 @ 20.75 Emotion Chips
> sold 2288 @ 50.31 Kerria Crystals
>
> Log
> HG Reduced crime 5
>
> *** Base2 ***
> Previos Turn Crime: -145
> Current Turn Crime: 156
> 3.526.418 Colonists
> 72.918 Crew
> 95330 Troops
> 570 HG
>
> sold 3160 @ 50.31 Kerria Crystals
>
> Log
> HG Reduced crime 5
>
> I now have tons of crime on Base1. Thoughts anyone?
>
> Porthos

That is info from an old host.
The current host should not increase crime at all if you sell contrband in a
base
(it *does* increase crime if you sell it via gold pod to a target base)

Lordfire

"soxee" <crooksy9@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Your race loves Kerri crystal's. From what I have seen so far if you
> sell what your race likes then your crime goes up. Therefore, stay away
> from selling your likes and only buy your dislikes.
>
> Robert.
>
> nuffersp@yahoo.com wrote:
>> I know there are a few threads that have talked about this. I have
>> been trying to keep up on the list but still don't understand how you
>> get Crime.
>>
>> What is new in Host.exe Version 4.000.188
>> Changed: You no longer get hit with crime for selling contraband
>>
>> I am playing the Lizards and have the following situation.
>>
>> *** Base1 ***
>> Previos Turn Crime: -16
>> Current Turn Crime: -37
>> 10.374.121 Colonists
>> 208.777 Crew
>> 230.000 Troops
>> 1421 HG
>>
>> sold 5000 @ 20.75 Emotion Chips
>> sold 2288 @ 50.31 Kerria Crystals
>>
>> Log
>> HG Reduced crime 5
>>
>> *** Base2 ***
>> Previos Turn Crime: -145
>> Current Turn Crime: 156
>> 3.526.418 Colonists
>> 72.918 Crew
>> 95330 Troops
>> 570 HG
>>
>> sold 3160 @ 50.31 Kerria Crystals
>>
>> Log
>> HG Reduced crime 5
>>
>> I now have tons of crime on Base1. Thoughts anyone?
>>
>> Porthos

Ahh, but I think your likes still somehow effect crime. I know I stay
away from Emotion chips still. I can't explain it but I have seen my
crime go up when I sell chips as the Rebels. I know the new host says
you don't get crime from selling contra, but...