New Crime Rules (Host 188)

I know there are a few threads that have talked about this. I have
been trying to keep up on the list but still don't understand how you
get Crime.

What is new in Host.exe Version 4.000.188
Changed: You no longer get hit with crime for selling contraband

I am playing the Lizards and have the following situation.

*** Base1 ***
Previos Turn Crime: -16
Current Turn Crime: -37
10.374.121 Colonists
208.777 Crew
230.000 Troops
1421 HG

sold 5000 @ 20.75 Emotion Chips
sold 2288 @ 50.31 Kerria Crystals

Log
HG Reduced crime 5

*** Base2 ***
Previos Turn Crime: -145
Current Turn Crime: 156
3.526.418 Colonists
72.918 Crew
95330 Troops
570 HG

sold 3160 @ 50.31 Kerria Crystals

Log
HG Reduced crime 5

I now have tons of crime on Base1. Thoughts anyone?

Porthos
3 answers Last reply
More about crime rules host

    Your race loves Kerri crystal's. From what I have seen so far if you
    sell what your race likes then your crime goes up. Therefore, stay away
    from selling your likes and only buy your dislikes.

    Robert.

    nuffersp@yahoo.com wrote:
    > I know there are a few threads that have talked about this. I have
    > been trying to keep up on the list but still don't understand how you
    > get Crime.
    >
    > What is new in Host.exe Version 4.000.188
    > Changed: You no longer get hit with crime for selling contraband
    >
    > I am playing the Lizards and have the following situation.
    >
    > *** Base1 ***
    > Previos Turn Crime: -16
    > Current Turn Crime: -37
    > 10.374.121 Colonists
    > 208.777 Crew
    > 230.000 Troops
    > 1421 HG
    >
    > sold 5000 @ 20.75 Emotion Chips
    > sold 2288 @ 50.31 Kerria Crystals
    >
    > Log
    > HG Reduced crime 5
    >
    > *** Base2 ***
    > Previos Turn Crime: -145
    > Current Turn Crime: 156
    > 3.526.418 Colonists
    > 72.918 Crew
    > 95330 Troops
    > 570 HG
    >
    > sold 3160 @ 50.31 Kerria Crystals
    >
    > Log
    > HG Reduced crime 5
    >
    > I now have tons of crime on Base1. Thoughts anyone?
    >
    > Porthos

    That is info from an old host.
    The current host should not increase crime at all if you sell contrband in a
    base
    (it *does* increase crime if you sell it via gold pod to a target base)

    Lordfire

    "soxee" <crooksy9@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > Your race loves Kerri crystal's. From what I have seen so far if you
    > sell what your race likes then your crime goes up. Therefore, stay away
    > from selling your likes and only buy your dislikes.
    >
    > Robert.
    >
    > nuffersp@yahoo.com wrote:
    >> I know there are a few threads that have talked about this. I have
    >> been trying to keep up on the list but still don't understand how you
    >> get Crime.
    >>
    >> What is new in Host.exe Version 4.000.188
    >> Changed: You no longer get hit with crime for selling contraband
    >>
    >> I am playing the Lizards and have the following situation.
    >>
    >> *** Base1 ***
    >> Previos Turn Crime: -16
    >> Current Turn Crime: -37
    >> 10.374.121 Colonists
    >> 208.777 Crew
    >> 230.000 Troops
    >> 1421 HG
    >>
    >> sold 5000 @ 20.75 Emotion Chips
    >> sold 2288 @ 50.31 Kerria Crystals
    >>
    >> Log
    >> HG Reduced crime 5
    >>
    >> *** Base2 ***
    >> Previos Turn Crime: -145
    >> Current Turn Crime: 156
    >> 3.526.418 Colonists
    >> 72.918 Crew
    >> 95330 Troops
    >> 570 HG
    >>
    >> sold 3160 @ 50.31 Kerria Crystals
    >>
    >> Log
    >> HG Reduced crime 5
    >>
    >> I now have tons of crime on Base1. Thoughts anyone?
    >>
    >> Porthos

    Ahh, but I think your likes still somehow effect crime. I know I stay
    away from Emotion chips still. I can't explain it but I have seen my
    crime go up when I sell chips as the Rebels. I know the new host says
    you don't get crime from selling contra, but...

Games Video Games