Replacement I/O panel?

I've got an MSI 870A-G54 motherboard, but I lost the I/O panel a while back. I just got a new Fractal R3 case and want it sealed up. Anyone know where I can get a replacement panel, or should I just use it without and seal it with some electrical tape or something?
1 answer Last reply
More about replacement panel
  1. I would contact msi, or go to ebay and see if anyone is selling one for your specific model board.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards MSI-Microstar