Kodak DX4530 - Can't copy from internal memory to card

Tags:
  • Photo
  • Memory
  • Kodak
  • Cameras
Last response: in Digital Camera
a b } Memory
January 29, 2005 9:51:01 PM

I just got a 256 MB card. Can't copy photos from internal memory in
camera to the card! Every time I hit "copy" on the menu and choose
either "picture" or "all", I get message "No memory card installed" if
the card's not in there. If the card IS in there, I can't access the
internal memory at all! Help, please -- time is of the essence here!
Thanks in advance.

More about : kodak dx4530 copy internal memory card

Anonymous
a b } Memory
January 29, 2005 11:21:00 PM

THANK YOU!! The "auto detect" trick did it! Really appreciate this
help, Ron!
Anonymous
a b } Memory
January 30, 2005 12:13:56 AM

telewriter wrote:
> I just got a 256 MB card. Can't copy photos from internal memory in
> camera to the card! Every time I hit "copy" on the menu and choose
> either "picture" or "all", I get message "No memory card installed" if
> the card's not in there. If the card IS in there, I can't access the
> internal memory at all! Help, please -- time is of the essence here!
> Thanks in advance.

I don't know about the 4530, but on my camera, you put in the card, set
to 'auto detect' so the card will be recognized, and then go to review
mode and look for copy to card.
Might not work that way on the 4530.

--
Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net
a b } Memory

telewriter wrote:
> I just got a 256 MB card. Can't copy photos from internal memory in
> camera to the card! Every time I hit "copy" on the menu and choose
> either "picture" or "all", I get message "No memory card installed" if
> the card's not in there. If the card IS in there, I can't access the
> internal memory at all! Help, please -- time is of the essence here!
> Thanks in advance.

Go here:
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/publications/urg...

--
Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net
Anonymous
a b } Memory
January 30, 2005 5:18:33 AM

telewriter wrote:
> THANK YOU!! The "auto detect" trick did it! Really appreciate this
> help, Ron!

Any time. That's what the groups are for...

--
Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net
October 12, 2008 4:37:03 AM

Is there any way I can upload my pictures from my Kodak's internal memory directly to my computer? I am afraid to lose the pictures if I insert a memory card and save them.

Thanks for leaving these older questions available to those of us that are still learning.

Dawn
!