Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Window Panel that will fit on a Rosewill Challenger? Answered

Last response: in Components
April 24, 2011 12:09:06 AM

Hey all, I'm just looking to see if anyone happens to know if there is a window side panel that will fit on my Rosewill Challenger case. I don't have the resources to take on a case mod, but any help would be appreciated!

H1gh0nC4tF00d

-EDIT- Nevermind, I've figured out that the NZXT M59 side panel fits on the challenger

Best solution

a b ) Power supply
April 24, 2011 3:33:43 AM

Hello, and welcome to THG.

Glad you found out. Always warms our hearts to hear a member has succeeded in their quest to figure out their problems.

April 24, 2011 4:08:07 AM

dogman_1234 said:
Hello, and welcome to THG.

Glad you found out. Always warms our hearts to hear a member has succeeded in their quest to figure out their problems.

lol thank you. Even though it's my first time posting I've used TH for a lot researching before, but I had trouble finding anything on this and thought I might finally take part. I'll definitely be sure to stick around though!
m
l
Related resources
a b ) Power supply
April 24, 2011 4:29:27 AM

Welcome. Just don't post too often, or else they will label you an Addict like they did for me and dogman :lol: 

And nice system, by the way.
m
l
a b ) Power supply
April 24, 2011 4:54:55 AM

^ haha :D 

Yes. Please join us. We get a lot of singleton posters who just post ans that is it. Please contribute. may I also interest you in Folding at home?
m
l
April 24, 2011 2:13:24 PM

EXT64 said:
Welcome. Just don't post too often, or else they will label you an Addict like they did for me and dogman :lol: 

And nice system, by the way.

lol I'll keep that in mind and you have a couple nice systems. I would have gone for an i5 sandy bridge build, but I was on a budget (or I am on a budget, I'm still buying the parts :p  ).

dogman_1234 said:
^ haha :D 

Yes. Please join us. We get a lot of singleton posters who just post ans that is it. Please contribute. may I also interest you in Folding at home?

And yes I'll definitely keep posting, but wt do u mean by folding at home?
m
l
April 24, 2011 2:25:48 PM

Ahh, maybe once my new build is completely finished, but I'm not sure my phenom will have much extra to offer after all of the programs I'm going to be using.
m
l
a b ) Power supply
April 24, 2011 9:22:58 PM

Phenom? Any AMD CPU does great with F@H! Just because the CPU will be eaten by other programs, does not mean F@H cannot work around the circuitry.

Oh, the team code is 40051. Try to use your THG username s the F@H username.
m
l
April 24, 2011 11:34:11 PM

dogman_1234 said:
Phenom? Any AMD CPU does great with F@H! Just because the CPU will be eaten by other programs, does not mean F@H cannot work around the circuitry.

Oh, the team code is 40051. Try to use your THG username s the F@H username.

Seems pretty legit; I cant help but be weary about turning my comp into a zombie lol, but yeah as soon as I finish the build I'll download it.
m
l
a b ) Power supply
April 25, 2011 1:24:11 AM

Cool.

Thanks h1.
m
l
May 5, 2011 10:23:14 PM

Best answer selected by h1gh0nc4tf00d.
m
l