cris2fer0601

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
Hello,
whenever i startups my pc 2 netorks appeard 1's homentwork 2nd's unidentified. how can i removd unidentified ntwork prmanently? im using windows 7 ultimate 32bt cor2duo. pls help me. thanx.

cris2fer0601

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009

hi panto!

yap! just only home network i need.
specs:
network adpter: RTL8168C(latest update), mobo: gigabyte ga-g31m-s2l, cpu: intel core2duo, mem: 4gb. modem: prolink adsl2+

i used to disabled/enabled network adapter then i've got connection but when i used to on/off my pc again i have no internet access with 2 networks again. what shall i do? is there something wrong with my programs i loaded. here r some of my progs loaded to my comp.: adobeCS3, adobe reader, chika4, nokia ovi/pctools, oovoo, yahoo msgr, google chrome, nero9, encarta, avast, hypermedia (tvtuner).

thanx.

panto

Distinguished
May 24, 2010
You don't need to worry so much about which networks are detected, just that you're able to connect to the one you want. Set up your PC to connect to your home network automatically and it will always be connected when your computer is on. Can't give you the exact steps because I don't have wireless on this computer but you can google it. Or if you're comfortable with windows just look around the network settings in control panel and you'll find it.

TRENDING THREADS