Pentax camera for sale

Last response: in Digital Camera
January 30, 2005 10:36:09 AM

Is there still a market for these type of camera's in the digital age. When
we bought our Pentax it was top of the range. Full information to any
interested parties.

--
Mary Toseland
8 Norton Road

More about : pentax camera sale

Anonymous
January 30, 2005 8:14:28 PM

"Mezray" <mary_toseland@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is there still a market for these type of camera's in the digital age.
When
> we bought our Pentax it was top of the range. Full information to any
> interested parties.
>
> --
> Mary Toseland
> 8 Norton Road
> Corby
> Northants
> NN17 2PH

You are attempting to make us laugh right? Trolling perhaps?

You say "Pentax camera", give no other details whatsoever, don't say when
you bought it, and then expect us to find a stamp (remember them?) and
actually put pen (remember them?) to paper, and then try to find a postbox
(remember them?) to get further details of this mysterious camera????
Please forgive me, but you are way way misguided.
January 30, 2005 8:46:47 PM

Hi,

I'll be round later with the cash.

"Stu Dapples" <me@example.com> wrote in message
news:o eadneisK9Z6iGDcRVnyvA@pipex.net...

> "Mezray" <mary_toseland@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Is there still a market for these type of camera's in the digital age.
> When
>> we bought our Pentax it was top of the range. Full information to any
>> interested parties.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Toseland
>> 8 Norton Road
>> Corby
>> Northants
>> NN17 2PH
>>

> You are attempting to make us laugh right? Trolling perhaps?
>
> You say "Pentax camera", give no other details whatsoever, don't say when
> you bought it, and then expect us to find a stamp (remember them?) and
> actually put pen (remember them?) to paper, and then try to find a postbox
> (remember them?) to get further details of this mysterious camera????
> Please forgive me, but you are way way misguided.

Anonymous
January 30, 2005 9:27:32 PM

just look up the model on ebay (completed auctions) and you'll probably find
many actual transactions.
bill

!