Solved

USB 3.0 not working a75m-hvs

Hello, I just installed my MB and the 4 USB 3.0 ports on the back are not working. It's an a75m-hvs. I was under the impression that those ports are backwards compatible so. But if I plug in my mouse or keyboard they do not work. I installed all the drivers that came with the cd and I have search on asrock's site for additional drivers with no luck. Everything in the bios looks good too. Any ideas?
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about working a75m
  1. Best answer
    U need to install the drivers for the USB3, they don't come included in the OS yet. If u try the USB2, it should work just fine.
  2. nikorr said:
    U need to install the drivers for the USB3, they don't come included in the OS yet. If u try the USB2, it should work just fine.

The USB 2.0 devices dont work either on those 4 3.0 ports..... I installed the AMD All-in-one driver that came with the MB but i'll try downloading the new one from the site. I'm sure it has to be a driver issue or when I was having problems loading the OS i was messing with the bios a little. Maybe i should just reset the bios to default or see if there is an update for the bios as well.
  3. The new drivers from the site did it! thanks!
  4. marinemail05 said:
    The new drivers from the site did it! thanks!

You're welcome!
  5. Best answer selected by marinemail05.
  6. Thanx for the vote! Good luck : )
Ask a new question

Read More

ASRock Drivers USB3 Motherboards