How to tell if your ink cartridge needs filling

ipsplib

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2011
Hello,

I have an HP 6000 officejet printer and would like to know how I can tell when the cartridge needs replacement.
There used to be some kind of chart to measure ink levels?

Some printers, when they get low on ink, simply don't do any printing anymore, they display msg to replace the cartridge. They stop to printing before it can print faded prints : )

Looks like this...
c01368624.jpg

You can actually weigh the ink cartridges to tell if they are full or empty if you have a accurate enough scales. I have done this on occasion when I was sure that there was still ink in a cartridge that refused to print and found that they really had run out of ink.

chrisss1s

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2011
I'm not sure that weighing the ink cartridge will work, surely you'd have to know the overall weight of the cartridge and its contents before you used any. Then you'd also have to take into account the potential for over and under filling.

Might do an experiment on this for my inkblog . Your printer should have come with a bit of software to measure the amount of ink left in it; if you've miss placed the disk you'll be able to download it off their website!

I was surprised at how well weighing ink cartridges was at determining how much ink there was in a cartridge when I tried it. Of course you need to know how much a full cartridge weighs and how much an empty cartridge weighs. As an example for a particular ink manufacturers cartridge a full one weighs 95 grams and a empty one weighs 90 grams.

happyeveryday

Honorable
Apr 28, 2012
You with a napkin suction cartridge nozzles and see if I can not, if they can be able to use, and if not, you use the napkin wrap the cartridge nozzle out, hard rejection, rejection not to throw ink sucked out, thenhot paper cups contacts hot water sprinkler bulb out impurities, and then the paper is sucking on the line.
And if your printer has the blinking problrm,you can visit this site to get your problem resolve

http://www.britanniainks.co.uk/inkblinking/