Cpu random usage

itchea

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2011
hi
i have broblem that about to kills meand i cant stand it in pes 2010 and 2011 the game runs with 60 fps on low suddenly fps goes down to 3-2fps :cry:
and in wow it is running with 30fps then it goes to 1fps even while i am in deset and no one in it or even mob "the barrens" :eek: i checked the task manager while nothing working it is 2% then jump to 60% then go back :pt1cable: this broblem is about 1 year now and i tried to change ram nothing happen changed power supply and nothing happened scanned with kaspersky 2011 and eset nod but nothing happened
my pc spec:
intel celeron 347 3.0ghz 512mb cache
gigabyte 945 gcm-s2l
1x1gb kingston 1x2gb but i dont know its name
nvidia geforce 8400 gs 512mb

i hope someone solve my broblem because i am going crazy :heink:

Solution
i dont think you can do anything actually..Your pc starts gpu intensive task will of course stutter and move like it has been stabbed in the heart then move along like usual.
In other words both your cpu and gpu arent good enough to be playing the current lineup of games.I am sorry for such information.

ghnader hsmithot

Distinguished
i dont think you can do anything actually..Your pc starts gpu intensive task will of course stutter and move like it has been stabbed in the heart then move along like usual.
In other words both your cpu and gpu arent good enough to be playing the current lineup of games.I am sorry for such information.

Solution