Creative fatal1ty Headset Problem

Hey guys, I have a creative fatal1ty headset and im having some issues. My headset will randomly distort inbound and also outbound sound very badly at random. This is very inconvienent when I am gaming cause to fix the problem I have to unplug and re-plug in my headset to reload the driver, then also restart Team Speak. I have the latest driver and I cant seem to figure out what is causing this. Any input would be helpful.
9 answers Last reply
More about creative fatal1ty headset problem
  1. You could try to reinstall the drivers first then if the problem persist you could seek more specialized help.
  2. are you using onboard sound or a dedicated card?
  3. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling also. It plugs in through USB so it doesnt go into the onboard sound.
  4. so you plug it into the front panel?
  5. Yeah thats what i have started doing cause its easier to unplug it that way, it did it on the back panel too. It has done it on both of the motherboards i have installed in my pc.
  6. Then i think your headset is a problem.I dont advice you to fix it by yourself so better get specilazed help.
  7. How come it would work when I un-plug and re-plug in?
  8. the headset input port may be damaged.
  9. I have this same headset and I am experiencing the same problem. After several hours of usage i get distorted inbound and outbound. I then have to unplug and plug the headset back in to fix the problem. very annoying....
Ask a new question

Read More

Sound Cards Gaming Headsets Creative Components