Sign in with
Your question

Creative fatal1ty Headset Problem

Last response: in Components
April 25, 2011 3:36:03 PM

Hey guys, I have a creative fatal1ty headset and im having some issues. My headset will randomly distort inbound and also outbound sound very badly at random. This is very inconvienent when I am gaming cause to fix the problem I have to unplug and re-plug in my headset to reload the driver, then also restart Team Speak. I have the latest driver and I cant seem to figure out what is causing this. Any input would be helpful.
April 25, 2011 3:37:49 PM

You could try to reinstall the drivers first then if the problem persist you could seek more specialized help.
m
l
April 25, 2011 3:38:29 PM

are you using onboard sound or a dedicated card?
m
l
Related resources
April 25, 2011 3:39:49 PM

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling also. It plugs in through USB so it doesnt go into the onboard sound.
m
l
April 25, 2011 3:42:29 PM

Yeah thats what i have started doing cause its easier to unplug it that way, it did it on the back panel too. It has done it on both of the motherboards i have installed in my pc.
m
l
April 25, 2011 3:44:20 PM

Then i think your headset is a problem.I dont advice you to fix it by yourself so better get specilazed help.
m
l
April 25, 2011 3:47:02 PM

How come it would work when I un-plug and re-plug in?
m
l
June 26, 2011 6:21:01 PM

I have this same headset and I am experiencing the same problem. After several hours of usage i get distorted inbound and outbound. I then have to unplug and plug the headset back in to fix the problem. very annoying....
m
l
!