Sign in with
Your question

Bizzare problem regarding Racing games including gta 4 and Dirt 2

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 29, 2010 5:54:38 AM

Hey guys i have a Hp pavillion dv6 3050tx notebook with ATI radeon 5650 1 gb mobility graphics HP stock drivers(updated once through hp updater software), i7 920 4gb ddr3, i have a very unusual problem with all racing games including Gta 4 and Dirt 2, whenever i try to play games with the laptop's keyboard the game freezes after every 1 or 2 seconds while turning the car with A or D buttons or left right it seems to me that i have some problem regarding my button configuration and i have configured it again but the problem never ends,one day i have played those games with my xbox 360 controller for pc with the controller the game play was working fine with no glitches i m confused why playing with the laptop's keyboard or any other external keyboard creating this problem...

please guys suggest me how to tackle this unusual problem.
November 29, 2010 11:20:26 AM

Turn off sticky keys? Windows have an option for like if you press 5 times Shift button or whatever it blocks them. Probably something in your keyboard configuration.
m
l
November 30, 2010 7:22:41 AM

Thanks for the reply, i have tried turning off sticky key but that also did not helped.
m
l
Related resources
December 18, 2010 9:11:05 PM

This might sound crazy, but I had a problem with stuttering really bad in Dirt 2 I couldn't figure it. Then one day I unplugged my usb IR remote receiver to plug something in and the game worked.

Sounds crazy, but try unplugging some usb stuff. Hope that works.
m
l
December 27, 2010 10:02:04 AM

Thanks i will just do that lets hope this works...
m
l
June 14, 2011 6:25:31 AM

what is the result..it works?????
m
l
June 14, 2011 6:31:02 AM

Please don't disturb the dead. It was resting peacefully.
m
l
!