Which one should I get out of these
Sapphire Vapor-X 5770 - R1411
Gigayte 5770 - R1800

I have the aOpen AX500 will it be enough power please check :)
6 answers Last reply
More about 5770
  1. you can't go wrong with any of them ,but if you want to get any GPU try to get reference card.your PSU should be OK
    I would go with Sapphire Vapor-X 5770
  2. So would I but does it have a warranty for overclocking? The MSi HAWK looks awesome
  3. No graphic card has warranty for overclocking. If the card is damaged because of overclocking you might lose your warranty.

I have the 5770 vapor-x and it is great. I say buy that one. And do not install the drivers from the CD, download them from http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/?cid=1&leg=&psn=000101&gid=3&sgid=643 .
  4. vapor x will outperform hawk
  5. vapor x=
  6. ionut19 said:
    No graphic card has warranty for overclocking. If the card is damaged because of overclocking you might lose your warranty.

Sorry, but not true by any means. I know that XFX covers overclocking. I RMA'ed a card that crapped out on me being overclocked and I mentioned that I overclocked it sometimes and at the time it messed up it was not overclocked. As far as I konw XFX warranty covers everything as long as your board has all the original parts on it(no voltage mods, or aftermarket coolers). Murph
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Sapphire Power Graphics