Amd

hello - I was getting rid of my "cache files" and then going further as per internet instructions, went to amd and typed in what ever I was directed to do, now it seems I might have done something BAD? What have I done? Can you tell I don't deal with the internal organs of my computer unless I am dying and cannot take the time to have it done by a professional
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. What bad thing might you have done? There aren't really any details in your post. Went farther? Done something bad? We have no clue what you're talking about.
  2. when I went to the Internet for solutions as to why my computer never shuts down completely without popping up with a program that seems to change every night - sometimes it say's Program - SD 64 or words similar to that, no clue as to where this "program" is coming from, but if you don't close it, your computer will not close down - that was one question and my own suspicion that it is coming from Outlook, my email program, but there is no way to find it that I can tell.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build AMD Internet Systems