question about webmines

Does webmines acts as grav mines?

Can i jump through webmines for attack or only movement as long as crystals
hasn't layed any grav mines? Or will my ships be stopped (i'm solorian)

Mydgard

> Does webmines acts as grav mines?

No. Only nova mines act as grav mines.

> Can i jump through webmines for attack or only movement as long as crystals
> hasn't layed any grav mines? Or will my ships be stopped (i'm solorian)

You can jump into the web field. And next turn you can jump away.
You can fly with speed 6 (save speed) in the web field.

If the crystal explodes the web field, your warp enginges will be out of
order any you cannot fly a single ly. But the Hyp-drive is still working
and you can (!) jump away if the field is detonated.

--
Andreas Benne

---
w^3<dot>SaarlandOutpost<dot>com
Home of ShipCalc utility
---

Ah thx,

good to know, thought hyper engines would also be damaged!

Mydgard