Sign in with
Your question

Which graphic card is the best among these ones?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 30, 2010 5:22:09 AM

These are the cards I am considering for light gaming. CAn you rank these cards by one is the best and four is the worst among these cards?
a)Radeon HD 4550
b) Radeon HD 5450(cedar)
c) GeForce 9400 GT
d)Radeon HD 4350

Somehow radeon 4550 is ranked the best among these cards in http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html . how is this possible?

More about : graphic card

November 30, 2010 11:41:48 AM

hello werewolf, it seems you are looking for an entry level graphics card. I've had personal experience with a Gigabyte GTS250. This card is an EXTREMELY good entry level gamer card. It could runs games like; all of the call of duties (including the new black ops), mass effect 2, just cause 2, Mafia II, ect ect. I could run all these games on medium-high with 2-4x aa with acceptable frame rates (30-40) at 1920x1080. If I were you i'de buy this entry card NOW to prevent kicking yourself in the pants later when you're getting avg 10 fps.

PS: Best answer me cos im impatient and was some credit on this site ! ;) 
m
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
November 30, 2010 12:26:08 PM

I'd hold your horses before giving out the best answer! The GTS 250 is a great card, but it must be said that it requires external power and if the OP is asking about entry level cards then it's quite likely he might not have the PSU to support it. It's always better to err on the side of caution.

From the list above, I hate to say that there isn't a huge difference in performance between any of them. You'll get roughly the same performance with all of them. Are they the only cards you are considering, or can we suggest others? What's your price range and country?
m
l
November 30, 2010 1:31:11 PM

well he should have used the "gpu" template that is providied! =(
m
l
a b U Graphics card
November 30, 2010 1:46:03 PM

True, but don't be so hasty to get a best answer that you make someone waste their money!

P.S. I got 2 best answers recently and it didn't make the earth spin in a different direction or anything.
m
l
!