Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Does this mean dedicated graphics????

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 30, 2010 8:54:52 AM

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_7mhYmqH5R74/TPR9pQGF9mI/AAAAAAAAA...

does this mean i have a dedicated graphics card or could i put a graphics card in my laptop?

it also says that its bus interface is pci if that helps. please help iv put so many post about it but no ones really been able to help me out with a simple yes or no. pleeeease help.
thanks

More about : dedicated graphics

a b U Graphics card
November 30, 2010 9:06:35 AM

It would be better to post your laptop model than a very small picture of what appears to be some sort of backplate for a heatsink. :) 
m
l
November 30, 2010 11:08:35 AM

randomizer said:
It would be better to post your laptop model than a very small picture of what appears to be some sort of backplate for a heatsink. :) 

this is what cpu z tells me il just put everything here.
toshiba l500
motherboard model- KSWAA
Manufacturer toshiba
chipset intel GL40
intel celeron dual core t3100
ddr3 ram

gpu z tells me...

gpu/ gm45
mobile intel 4 series express chipset family
bus interface/ pci

iv searched and searched and still nothing. can you please help me?
iv posted so much on these forums and no ones been able to really give me a good answer or even a yes or no. please help because i would really like to upgrade the graphics card in my laptop because intel graphics are useless for modern games like cod mw2, crysis, gta 4 and such other games. the best it can do is run cod 2 and gta sa wich are the only two games that have really run on this properly. cod4 mw2 is LAGGY AS. even age of empires 2 the colour is all messed up. iv downloaded drivers and all and still no luck. so please help me please.
thanks...
m
l
Related resources
November 30, 2010 11:29:04 AM

dedicated graphics. best answer me to finish this thread.

PS: Just get a desktop
m
l
November 30, 2010 12:55:32 PM

intel1502 said:
dedicated graphics. best answer me to finish this thread.

PS: Just get a desktop

do i have dedicated graphics card? if you just answered what iv been trying to find out for last 3 weeks im so glad and happy. reply back asap to this and yea i will put you as best answer. and thanks heaps thanks.
m
l
a c 140 U Graphics card
November 30, 2010 1:24:59 PM

No, you have an intel integrated chipset (GM45) and it cannot be upgraded.

... but go ahead and give Intel1502 the best answer. ;-)

-Wolf sends
m
l

Best solution

November 30, 2010 1:29:25 PM

yes, it is integrated grapihcs, like wolf said please pick one of my posts as "best answer" to show your thanks ! =D
November 30, 2010 10:16:32 PM

Best answer selected by wonder44.
m
l
!