Loki

I played Xtal against Aczanny and had Minefield Destabilizer on.
Every logmessage at every ship told me that the destabilizer destroyed
a Grav minefield but I am absolutely sure that everyone of them has
been a laserminefield.

And a second one, I thought the WCM destroys a base per hit but I saw a
WCM destroyed 3 bases with one hit on the same planet and was a bit
surprised. Must not be a bug, could also be a sign of bad memory. I
would welcome a comment to that toppic.

Thanx,

Loki

> Every logmessage at every ship told me that the destabilizer
destroyed
> a Grav minefield but I am absolutely sure that everyone of them has
> been a laserminefield.

Probably a minor display bug. At least when you're certain that you
didn't destabilized grav fields which you laid yourself.
I think there's a similar display bug when you explode minefields or
something of that kind.

> And a second one, I thought the WCM destroys a base per hit but I saw
> WCM destroyed 3 bases with one hit on the same planet and was a bit
> surprised.

If you hit a planet with WCM, each base has about 30% of being
destroyed. Lucky shot I'd say. When I fire on planets with two bases, I
usually only get one of them. But that's no bug ;).

Loki

> Probably a minor display bug. At least when you're certain that you
> didn't destabilized grav fields which you laid yourself.
> I think there's a similar display bug when you explode minefields or
> something of that kind.

Yes I am sure these have been Laserminefields.

> If you hit a planet with WCM, each base has about 30% of being
> destroyed. Lucky shot I'd say. When I fire on planets with two bases,
> usually only get one of them. But that's no bug ;).

Oh, thanx for clarification in this point. This is new to me.

Loki