Sign in with
Your question
Closed

I need help....

Last response: in Windows 7
May 13, 2009 1:33:38 AM

I am at this moment downloading Windows 7 RC. What program is the best to put the ISO file on DVD. I have never burnt an ISO file before so I might be back here asking form more help. Thanks

More about : question

Best solution

May 13, 2009 1:54:29 AM

cd burner xp

free and works
May 13, 2009 2:08:59 AM

Thanks, I just downloaded and intalled it. Now I'm waiting for the Windows 7 download to finish. I do have one more quick question. I have read that some have had to change the file extension so it will burn, is this still the case???
Related resources
May 13, 2009 2:17:54 AM

nope, cd burner gives you an option to burn an iso file to dvd. i didnt have to change anything. just make sure the dl is fully complete b4 u burn, maybe even restart your computer first.
May 13, 2009 2:49:05 AM

thanks for the help, I'll post back in a bit after its all downloaded
May 13, 2009 2:53:26 AM

Any first impressions?
May 13, 2009 7:25:05 AM

It is a lot better then Vista. So far no problems with it at all. I ended up deleting Vista and won't put it back on anytime soon.
May 13, 2009 4:52:33 PM

For the record, ImgBurn is, in my personal opinion, one of the best iso/disc image burning software. It is fast, versatile, powerful, reliable, free, and light (doesn't take a lot of HDD space to install nor memory to run). I've used it for burning everything from CD/DVD .ISOs (including bootable OS install discs) to Video_TS folders for DVD rips.

Glad to hear you are having a good experience with Win 7. I've been loving it from beta 7000 to RC 7100.
!