BG1TuTu problem: Crash durring "Get Hull's Sword" (CandleK..

Daniel

I just finally got BG1 & 2 up & running with BG1TuTu mod. I'm playing
through it & like it allot so far (the ability to play an assassin + the
city map being complete & most of all the TAB feature for showing all
containers & doors.

Problem is that I've already found a bug, which somewhat concerns me of
future quests. I did install some other mods.
BG1+TOSC+patch
English Language Text Fix
BG1 Errors fixes & tweaks
FixPack
Sabres Customizations
TuTu
TuTu Fixes
TuTu Tweaks
Expansion The Vault
Ease of use

(actually did TuTu & it's stuff last).

This is all from the instructions of an old thread listing the order to
install mods in.

Now when I talk to Hull (the guard) who asks to get his sword for him, the
game crashes to desktop.
Any ideas why?
Also, I had a stack of 20 potions (using shadowkeeper - BG2 editor) & when I
did the sick cow quest (also in candlekeep) they appear to have taken all 20
from my quickslot (oversight by the programmers...you aren't supposed to
have more than 1 antidote at this point?).

What might be causing this crash (did it twice)? Any other crashes I should
be aware of? What if it is an important part of the game? I dont want to
play to CH6 just to find out I can't continue due to a bug. I'd like to
recommend this mod to a friend who just started BG1 (had to start over due
to a bug in not being able to get into BG city), but dont want to until I
know they'll actualy not be wasting their time getting to the end to not be
able to finish due to a bug or something.

Has anyone done these mods & then played ALL through the game (using The
Gate House's quest guide too)?

There are 10 types of people in this world...
....those who understand binary & those who dont.

im having the same problem, did you find a way to fix it?

Daniel

"unLtd_joesef" <unltd_joesef@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> im having the same problem, did you find a way to fix it?

No...I had to post to the BG1TuTu forum. I posted when I couldn't get to
AREA3800 (south of Beregost).

I've not got any responces on this newsgroup for BG1TuTu problems, I did get
some info on install, but thats all (see this thread & also my other...I
know it's only 2 weeks but that is a while compared to the usual time).

i know its probably too late now, and either way, its just hull so it
doesnt really matter (i assume you just skipped his task?) but last night
i tried reinstalling tutu and i got it working by not installing the
optional journal fix in the fixpack v4.

if its causing problems in the prologue its probably causing problems
elsewhere, and im not up to beregost yet so i dont know if it might be
causing your other problem, but id try reinstalling without it anyway, it
might fix your game, and it might avoid other problems in the rest of the
game.

> i know its probably too late now, and either way, its just hull so it
> doesnt really matter (i assume you just skipped his task?) but last night
> i tried reinstalling tutu and i got it working by not installing the
> optional journal fix in the fixpack v4.
>
> if its causing problems in the prologue its probably causing problems
> elsewhere, and im not up to beregost yet so i dont know if it might be
> causing your other problem, but id try reinstalling without it anyway, it
> might fix your game, and it might avoid other problems in the rest of the
> game.

Thats just it...what you said last....fixpack4 was what I needed for the
Beregost issue....apparently a known problem in 3.