Sign in with
Your question

Reccomend sys monitoring software (temps, speeds, core load, etc)

Last response: in Systems
January 30, 2011 1:27:59 AM

I just finished building my system. I would like reccomendations for software that can measure temperatures on the graphics card, CPU, system, etc, along with displaying fan speed. Load per core would be cool. You get the idea. Hardware monitoring.
January 30, 2011 1:44:30 AM

I use OCCT for testing / monitoring.....once I am dialed in, I kinda forget about it. The Asus BIOS options and Asus probe provide enough for any monitoring junkie but there's also Speedfan, coretemp, realtemp, hardwaremonitor, PCWizard, Everest, CPU-Z, GPU-Z and many, many more.

Coretemp works with the Logitech LCD keyboards and displays on the KB's LCD which is nice
m
l
January 30, 2011 2:00:16 AM

JackNaylorPE said:
I use OCCT for testing / monitoring.....once I am dialed in, I kinda forget about it. The Asus BIOS options and Asus probe provide enough for any monitoring junkie but there's also Speedfan, coretemp, realtemp, hardwaremonitor, PCWizard, Everest, CPU-Z, GPU-Z and many, many more.

Coretemp works with the Logitech LCD keyboards and displays on the KB's LCD which is nice

I don't have an Asus motherboard, so that's out. Out of the remaining options, what would you recommend?
m
l
!