Dell Laptop Latitude D600 Driver Disk.

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
March 11, 2005 9:02:43 AM

i have just bought a Dell latitude D600 Laptop off a mate and need a drivers disk.
If any one will do me a copy i will pay em to send me a copy.
It is the 1.6ghz model with wireless.
Email me on
Marc.lane@tiscali.co.uk

Thanks
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 11, 2005 7:23:36 PM

"Marc Lane" <Marc.lane@smiths-aerospace.com> wrote in message
news:D d53b626.0503110602.5dbeabb@posting.google.com...
|i have just bought a Dell latitude D600 Laptop off a mate and need a
drivers disk.
| If any one will do me a copy i will pay em to send me a copy.
| It is the 1.6ghz model with wireless.
| Email me on
| Marc.lane@tiscali.co.uk
|
| Thanks

Dell is very good about making all drivers available for download. Start
here;
http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/index.aspx?~c...

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.
October 6, 2009 5:32:13 AM

hi
i also want the same i am now in pakistan my uncle send me d600 but without cd of drivers
please if you have it then plz send me a copy or contace me plz
pktm96@yahoo.com
!