$1100 gaming pc Build

Yoblazer

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2011
Hello guys,
I need help for building a decent gaming pc under $1100. ($1200=55000Rs (INR=Indian rupees)]

Approximate Purchase Date: Next month (Time is no worry until an year if any exceptional change is going to happen!) :bounce:

Budget Range: $1000
----------------- ---------------
System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Suffing, Office.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parts Not Required :speakers, Monitor

Country of Origin: India

Parts Preferences: Intel core i5 (which of i5 series will be best), ATI OR Nvidia ($150~200)doesnt matter, but which one gives good price to performance ratio? mobo Asus or Any other good one.

Overclocking: I M Interested

SLI or Crossfire: Yes

Additional Comments: Need a good performance pc with Future upgradable path. All I want is the main rig inside the cabinet to cost $1000. Special impetus on mobo_OS and monitor are no issue here. But if included, how much will it affect my PC's configuration?(WIN 7, 21" Monitor).

Pls suggest me some decent configuration.

Thanks in Advance!

Yoblazer

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2011

I will be purchasing parts from a store ;)

Yoblazer

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2011

Thanks for ur reply! but newegg isnt in India! But still a good config that will help will me. :)

Yoblazer

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2011
If I consider the above config, on what what settings will i be able to play crysis2? or not? And is 4GB enough?
One more thing, Now i can add $100(5000INR) more. So which are the areas or area where i can put that $200 efficiently? :??:

Chossing best parts is really a head crashing thing for me. You have to look at reviews, research and what not! Thats why experts come to rescue. I m the type of person who doesnt want to get what is not best for my money. I really had a big let down when I purchased my first computer! After 6 moths, the whole value of my system was like too much outdated as the price ratio fell rapidly. Just if I would have waited, i could have got the best bang for my buck.

But this is also true fact that ur PC is outdated the day u buy it. This really sucks. :cry: