Video Card Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldsalt66

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2010
New Mobo; Gigabyte- GA-MA785GM-US2H, 600W PSU, AMD 9500 QUAD Core Proc, 4 GB memory. What kind of Video Card would you all recommend?? Not into real fast caming...may start flying with MS Fight Sim.

Solution
GT240 is a new-age, entry level card. A friend of mine bought one for under £100 and can play most of the latest games on full settings. I personally have the GTX 260 (216)s, and think they're brill - being able to play almost every game I've tried on full settings at 1920. Completely depends on your budget though.

If you're not really looking to use it for heavy gaming, I would strongly suggest looking at the GT240.

acer0169

Distinguished
GT240 is a new-age, entry level card. A friend of mine bought one for under £100 and can play most of the latest games on full settings. I personally have the GTX 260 (216)s, and think they're brill - being able to play almost every game I've tried on full settings at 1920. Completely depends on your budget though.

If you're not really looking to use it for heavy gaming, I would strongly suggest looking at the GT240.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.