help me decide which one I buy

Last response: in Digital Camera
January 31, 2005 12:19:55 AM

Hi,
I need some opinions. Of the following compact cameras, which do you think
take the best quality photos and are the most durable?

Casio Exilim EX-Z50

Canon S500 Digital ELPH

Konica Minolta DiMAGE X50

Sony Cybershot P100

Olympus Stylus Digital 410

Pam

More about : decide buy

Anonymous
January 31, 2005 5:45:46 AM

Pam wrote:
> Hi,
> I need some opinions. Of the following compact cameras, which do you think
> take the best quality photos and are the most durable?
>

> Casio Exilim EX-Z50
>
> Canon S500 Digital ELPH
>
> Konica Minolta DiMAGE X50
>
> Sony Cybershot P100
>
> Olympus Stylus Digital 410
>
> Pam

I would go with the Digital ELPH. But them I am partial to the really
small cameras....The Casio has a nice set of features, also. Buy
whichever one seem most comfortable in your hand, and is easiest to use.
A camera that is not used doesn't make very good pictures....

--
Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net
!