NEED RECOMMENDATION ON LAPTOP

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
March 11, 2005 5:23:51 PM

Hello,

I am about to buy a new laptop, but can't find one that is just right
for my needs. Too many reviews and too many choices. I need the
following combo:
1. LONG BATTERY LIFE
2. Lightweight
3. DVD-RW
4. 1GB RAM
5. >50GB
6. >=32MB video

I will be using word processing, some game playing (simcity), lots of
reading, DVD watching, website design. Those are the main activities I
will be engaged in. I was hoping for something that is not massive, I
like the smaller screened laptops (13" or so). Thanks in advance
folks!!

BTW money is not a factor.

More about : recommendation laptop

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 11, 2005 9:44:53 PM

>Hello,
>
>I am about to buy a new laptop, but can't find one that is just right
>for my needs. Too many reviews and too many choices. I need the
>following combo:
>1. LONG BATTERY LIFE
>2. Lightweight
>3. DVD-RW
>4. 1GB RAM
>5. >50GB
>6. >=32MB video
>
>I will be using word processing, some game playing (simcity), lots of
>reading, DVD watching, website design. Those are the main activities I
>will be engaged in. I was hoping for something that is not massive, I
>like the smaller screened laptops (13" or so). Thanks in advance
>folks!!
>
>BTW money is not a factor.

For any light notebook when price is not a concern, go here:
http://www.dynamism.com/index.shtml
!