Sign in with
Your question

Best drive version 8800GT

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Anonymous
December 3, 2010 9:50:10 AM

Is the last driver for Nvidia 8800GT always the best or is a specific version to be preferable?

/Rickard

More about : drive version 8800gt

a c 171 Î Nvidia
December 3, 2010 11:10:13 AM

I'm using the latest version on mine and haven't had any problems so far.
Anonymous
December 3, 2010 1:38:23 PM

OK! I use it too but I get a black screen when I click the mouse and drag. I get the screen back as soon I left the click button. Any idea?

/Rickard
Related resources
a c 171 Î Nvidia
December 3, 2010 2:04:49 PM

Weird, I've never had anything like that happen.
a b Î Nvidia
December 3, 2010 2:11:22 PM

Neither have I and this is very unusual to have such an issue. Explain in detail what problems that you are having so we might be able to help you out.
Anonymous
December 3, 2010 2:49:00 PM

It is only in the application FileMaker Pro 8.5, maybe it's to old?
a b Î Nvidia
December 3, 2010 2:54:26 PM

Interesting data base program but I just keep things simple and use fireshot for saving web pages like an article posted by either the NY Time or Washington Times about a senator/congressman who proposed a bill to reinstate the draft this past summer.

Describe the issues that you are having?
Anonymous
December 4, 2010 7:34:59 AM

nforce4max said:
Interesting data base program but I just keep things simple and use fireshot for saving web pages like an article posted by either the NY Time or Washington Times about a senator/congressman who proposed a bill to reinstate the draft this past summer.

Describe the issues that you are having?

It is only when I click the mouse and drag I get a black screen. I can not see what I try to move. I get the screen back as soon I release the click button.
/Rickard
!