Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleckazee

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011
I recently (a couple months ago) bought a Thermaltake black gaming mouse ($50aud) and at first it was great. But after a few weeks, in black ops the mouse just started going nuts, not all the time, just in some games. And if I rejoin the same server it usually fixes the problem. But basically its as if the mouse cursor is on soap, I move the mouse left (lets say) a little bit and it moves it there but then the cursor sort of slips another 5cm on the screen. It's not lag because if it was lag it would jump, and when it happens everything is still very smooth. This is as if I am moving the mouse really fast in a certain direction when I'm not moving it at all. Wait, I know how to explain it, it's like the sensitivity is suddenly bumped up as I move the mouse.

But like I said, it's not lag and it's not the sensitivity that's the issue, and it only happens every so often, some days more than others. I haven't noticed the issue in any other game apart from black ops. I'm thinking it might be an update? But I'm sure more people would have had the same problem.

All I have really tried doing is unplugging and plugging the mouse back in while in game (and switching USB ports) but that didn't help.

This is the mouse: http://www.ohgizmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Thermaltake-Black-Gaming-Mouse-2.jpg

It didn't come with any drivers, Windows (7) installed it automatically when I plugged it in for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.