About robots & stuff

Few questions:

1) Can they still lay cloaked mines (bots)?

2) Can they move from jumpgate before minefield activation occurs? I
was bit surprised when I noticed that couple cat's paws had entered 20+
lys inside my webs. Must be lucky guy or I don't know something about
movement.

3) bonus question: are engines repaired faster than hull & other
equipment? I'm sure they are, but I want to make sure. It will take
forever for me to repair my hull & other equipment, but in other hand
my enemies can take 88% damage to their engines and it is gone next
turn. Quite annoying sometimes:) I guess warp-engine technology is
quite primitive and easy to fix;)
2 answers Last reply
More about about robots stuff

    <widal@hotmail.com> schrieb
    > Few questions:
    >
    > 1) Can they still lay cloaked mines (bots)?

    I belive so, Tim took back the planed fix on this and said it will stay

    > 2) Can they move from jumpgate before minefield activation occurs? I
    > was bit surprised when I noticed that couple cat's paws had entered 20+
    > lys inside my webs. Must be lucky guy or I don't know something about
    > movement.

    definitely not.
    Perhaps you didn´t see them the turn they came out of the JG (if you hadn´t
    a scan from them before they entered, you won´t have one, once they left the
    gate) and they moved at save speed, though 20 Ly seems a bit much to sneak
    through.

    > 3) bonus question: are engines repaired faster than hull & other
    > equipment? I'm sure they are, but I want to make sure. It will take
    > forever for me to repair my hull & other equipment, but in other hand
    > my enemies can take 88% damage to their engines and it is gone next
    > turn. Quite annoying sometimes:) I guess warp-engine technology is
    > quite primitive and easy to fix;)

    There is no limit to engine repairs. Engines with 100% damage will be
    repaird in just 1 turn, if enough repairs are available

    Ralph Hoenig, Germany

    "Ralph Hoenig" <R.Hoenig-Ellenberg@t-online.de> wrote in message

    > <widal@hotmail.com> schrieb
    > > Few questions:
    > >
    > > 1) Can they still lay cloaked mines (bots)?
    >
    > I belive so, Tim took back the planed fix on this and said it will stay

    Tim replied to this question of mine a few days ago; robots can lay cloaked
    mines, but they only stay cloaked for 1 turn before activating
    automatically.

Games Video Games