Motherboard compatibility? (AND CASE)

DarkDescent

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
I'm getting a new Sandy Bridge i5-2500 CPU for a system that will mainly be used for gaming..

I'm going to be using an Asus P8P67 Pro MoBo and my question is are these compatible with it.

My graphics card:
Gigabyte GF GTX 460 Super Overclock PCI-E 2.0 1GB DDR5 256-bit, 815/4000MHz, 2x Dual-Link DVI, 1x mini HDMI, Fan

And,

My choice of RAM:
G.Skill DDR3-1600 8GB (2x4GB) Dual Channel [Ripjaws] F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL

I'm looking to buy these parts by tomorrow so any help I can get asap would be appreciated..

One last thing I'm also looking for a good airflow case as well as a good looking one could anyone give me some advice on the

Cooler Master HAF 922 and the Antex Nine Hundred model cases? Whether or not they'd be big enough to fit it all etc.

Cheers

Solution
Hello Darkdescent;
Both case options, motherboard, RAM and video card all perfectly compatible.
Either case would be an excellent choice. You can go with which ever is less expensive (alspcheck shipping charges, if any)

DarkDescent

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011

Alright thanks a lot :) I think i'm gonna go with the Nine hundred anyway it's got a much better price tag for just as much.

Any idea on the compatibility though?

Hello Darkdescent;
Both case options, motherboard, RAM and video card all perfectly compatible.
Either case would be an excellent choice. You can go with which ever is less expensive (alspcheck shipping charges, if any)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS