Thread

adster

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2012
my budget is between $190 and 220.And I think I will go with i5-2500k, although suggestions are welcome.

ASUS P8P67 DELUXE (REV 3.0) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS $209.99 + FREE SHIPPING

Adopting new B3 Revision P67 chipset that fixes the SATA issue, the ASUS P8P67 DELUXE (REV 3.0) motherboard offers a great platform to build your power house based on Intel second generation Core CPUs incorporating the industry-leading computing performance and power efficiency. It utilizes the new generation Dual Intelligent Processors 2 - EPU (Energy Processing Unit) and TPU (TurboV Processing Unit), and coupled with DIGI+ VRM, to precisely, dynamically and intelligently adjust power supply to achieve optimized performance, extreme system stability and greater power efficiency.

An array of latest, nice features is included to help you make the most and best out of your system, including EFI BIOS for easy, user-friendly setup, USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps for lightning fast data transfer, Dual Gigabit LAN for bottleneck-free communication, Bluetooth technology for enhanced connectivity, and AI Suite II for one-stop access to innovative ASUS features. Best of all, the Quad-GPU SLI and Quad-GPU CrossFireX support multiplies graphics performance to deliver the best possible game experience for hardcore gamers.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131701

13-131-701-Z10

For the gaming, 2600K will be almost without any gain. And the 2500K OC nicely with board like that one.

I have 2600K because of video and graphics. Anyone here will tell u to get the 2500K and save the $100 for better GPU : )

adster

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2012
wow thats cheap, but do you think you could give me a link for the above mobo's review and how does it compare to the asus mobo that you mentioned earlier