blessedreport

Distinguished
May 3, 2011
Hey guys! :hello:
Forgive me if i posted in the wrong section, its my first thread after all. :sweat:

I've been having quite a few problems with my pc lately so im gonna give you all a list of em quick.

#1 CPU temps are way too hot. (around 90C on every core. what to do?....)

#2 RAM load at idle is 30% for no reason. (should be lower i thought. Any idea why?)

#3 Supposedly, my setup can run Crysis 1 pretty decently. But it turns choppy very quickly even on the lowest settings.

#4 Crysis has also maxed out my RAM and crashed several times, and (at best) will run at 80% RAM load.

So this is my current setup...

Case: Antec 900

Cooling: 3x (2 front, one back) 120mm Antec fans (on max). 1x 200mm top fan (also maxed)

Motherboard: Asus P7P55D Pro

CPU: Intel I5 750 (no OC)

Video Card: ATI HD Radeon EAH5770 (no OC)

RAM: 2x kingston 2G sticks

Power: Corsair TX 650w

I think thats it... :??:
If you need more info, let me know!

Thank you in advance for answering all/some of my questions!!!

Tamz_msc

Distinguished
1.Stop using your PC to prevent further damage to the CPU. Make sure that the heatsing is properly installed.Reapply thermal paste if necessary.
2.RAM usage depends on the processes you have running.It varies from one user to another.
3.Its because your CPU is overheating.
4.Crysis can sometimes have very high RAM usage.

Hi

If you run cpu-Z it will show if the cpu is being slowed down due to the high temperature

You would expect the cpu to run slowly if not under load, but when playing a game you would expect full speed until it starts to overhead

What is reporting the temperature, BIOS health monitoring or a program (give name) ?

what is the temperature when not playing games ?.

regards

Mike Barnes