Looking for recommendations on cell accessory dealers onli..

I'm looking for online and offline retailers who sell accessories for cell
phones. In particular I'm looking for car battery chargers and bluetooth
adapters at less than the full retail price that OEMs are charging. I can't
see paying $30 - 40 for a bluetooth adaptor or a car charger for a V551.

I appreciate the suggestions.
2 answers Last reply
More about looking recommendations cell accessory dealers onli

    In article <aMSdnW1XocC5S-HfRVn-iw@comcast.com>,
    "Bob" <bob1030@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > I'm looking for online and offline retailers who sell accessories for cell
    > phones. In particular I'm looking for car battery chargers and bluetooth
    > adapters at less than the full retail price that OEMs are charging. I can't
    > see paying $30 - 40 for a bluetooth adaptor or a car charger for a V551.
    >
    > I appreciate the suggestions.

    ebay.

    Seriously.

    In article <elmop-9704F6.13122007052005@text.usenetserver.com>,
    "Elmo P. Shagnasty" <elmop@nastydesigns.com> wrote:

    > In article <aMSdnW1XocC5S-HfRVn-iw@comcast.com>,
    > "Bob" <bob1030@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > > I'm looking for online and offline retailers who sell accessories for cell
    > > phones. In particular I'm looking for car battery chargers and bluetooth
    > > adapters at less than the full retail price that OEMs are charging. I
    > > can't
    > > see paying $30 - 40 for a bluetooth adaptor or a car charger for a V551.
    > >
    > > I appreciate the suggestions.
    >
    > ebay.
    >
    > Seriously.

    CORRECT.

    Especially for OEM stuff like a Motorola USB Cable.

Cingular Bluetooth Accessories Internet Service Providers