toshiba tecra 8000 what power adaptor?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
March 15, 2005 2:10:22 PM

I need a power adaptor for the toshiba tecra 8000

how many volts and amps? (do i need watts too? if so how many) anybody
have the exact model number, where I can get it from the uk? thanks
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 15, 2005 2:51:42 PM

James:

15vdc 3 amps.

Rich

<jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> I need a power adaptor for the toshiba tecra 8000
>
> how many volts and amps? (do i need watts too? if so how many) anybody
> have the exact model number, where I can get it from the uk? thanks

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 18, 2005 7:59:56 PM

<jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>I need a power adaptor for the toshiba tecra 8000
>
> how many volts and amps? (do i need watts too? if so how many) anybody
> have the exact model number, where I can get it from the uk? thanks

Mine is as follows:

AC adaptor Model:p A2450U

INPUT 100V-240V .95A-.55A
OUTPUT: 15V AT 3AMPS