Hi!

I just wondered why (seemingly) noone ever had the idea to start a
wikipedia-like documentation for VGA Planets (of course, it would be
best if Tim approves that). I encountered small wikis for some other
programs in the past month. There's one game for example which docs are
completely in wiki-style (it even looks like the wikipedia
encyclopedia, but is clearly independent!).
I would dare to say that for the complex docs of VGAP4 it would be the
best way.

But others than me had to start the whole thing I had to admit.

Greetz

Flynx

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=VGAP&action=edit
> or should the help files on tim's site be editable?

Definitely they have to (well, sometimes at least)! :)
But they maybe a good start to work with. We should invite Tim here to
govern the work in the wiki (and he should choose some more 'admins' (I
don't know if this is the right term for wikis)). I discussed the
matter of documentations some times with him, but I never thought of
wikis before. I always suggested to him that there should be a team to
work with him. So why not use the whole team of players?

Flynx