Sign in with
Your question

LGA2011 Sandy Bridge-EP Xeon Processor ON SALE

Last response: in CPUs
a b à CPUs
May 5, 2011 12:17:28 PM

is that even real???
Are you selling it or is it an ebay seller?
m
l
May 5, 2011 12:27:12 PM

LOL. I wish i could sell it or had it. Ebay.
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
a b à CPUs
May 5, 2011 12:58:14 PM

Well if they are selling it i am thinking we are near the revelation of the socket2011.
I do hope it comes out quickly.
m
l
May 5, 2011 1:04:13 PM

zulfadhli, it seems to me that about the time that these early ES CPUs start getting tossed around is usually 3 months before the launch. Do you think that there is hope for a late Q3 SB-E launch so that Intel can plough Bulldozer away? :) 
m
l
a b à CPUs
May 5, 2011 1:09:31 PM

halfcalf said:
zulfadhli, it seems to me that about the time that these early ES CPUs start getting tossed around is usually 3 months before the launch. Do you think that there is hope for a late Q3 SB-E launch so that Intel can plough Bulldozer away? :) 

Intel has a better rep when it comes to delivering products to customers when it comes to meeting deadlines and keeping its promises to customers.Not that AMD doesnt, AMD has great customer support but always delays products. :D 
m
l
May 5, 2011 1:50:34 PM

ghnader hsmithot said:
Intel has a better rep when it comes to delivering products to customers when it comes to meeting deadlines and keeping its promises to customers.Not that AMD doesnt, AMD has great customer support but always delays products. :D 

AMD needs to practice premature ejacpulation! :pt1cable: 
m
l
!