FS: Laptops - Refurb/Used/New

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
March 16, 2005 12:30:48 PM

Just a quicknote to advise all of my website at
http://www.uegpromotions.gq.nu featuring the above subject matter. Also
available are Gift ideas, Gadgets, Gizmos such as the Forever Flashlight (no
batts, no windup) and the SIM Card backup/duplicator device. Also have an
ebay shop incase anyones into auctions of said laptops etc etc.
Thanks for your time.

More about : laptops refurb

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 20, 2005 12:00:38 PM

Dell's slimline, lightweight version of the popular Latitude range.

This smart rugged laptop will always survive the test of time well.
This laptop is an excellent performer, and extremely popular with corporate
buyers from this major supplier.
Fully kitted out with integral modem and 10/100 lan connections and with
DVD, this is a versatile machine, with a nice large display that is a
contender for the light weight/slimline award.
Features include both a trackpoint and touchpad - you choose which to use !

Technical Specifications are:

Dell Latitude C600
PIII-1.0 GIG
256Mb
20Gb Hard Drive
DVD-ROM
Floppy Drive
Sound
USB
56K Modem
10/100 Network Card
14.1" XGA TFT
Good Battery
AC-Adaptor
Free Carry Case

This laptop is in excellent condition and comes with a 30 day Back2Base
Warranty -

Can be collected from Ipswich or despatched Nationwide - Good Luck and Happy
bidding.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&it...

"UEG Promotions" http://uegpromotions.gq.nu wrote in message

> Just a quicknote to advise all of my website at
> http://www.uegpromotions.gq.nu featuring the above subject matter. Also
> available are Gift ideas, Gadgets, Gizmos such as the Forever Flashlight
> (no
> batts, no windup) and the SIM Card backup/duplicator device. Also have an
> ebay shop incase anyones into auctions of said laptops etc etc.
> Thanks for your time.

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 20, 2005 12:06:05 PM

Acer Aspire 1362LC AMD Sempron 2800+ 256MB 40GB DVD/CD! (NEW)
A Whopper of a Notebook at a meagre price !
The Acer Aspire 1360 series is the ideal mobile workplace for private users
looking for a neat, compact, all-in-one home computer that can be easily
transported to other locations and that provides great entertainment, easy
access to the Internet and more than enough power for demanding home
multimedia applications. Self-employed professionals and users from small
businesses will also find this complete transportable workplace just the
right instrument to accompany them at work both inside and outside the
office and at play when its captivating leisure and entertainment qualities
make winding down an added pleasure.
The Technical Specs are:

General System Type Notebook
Built-in Devices Stereo speakers
Width 36.1 cm
Depth 29.2 cm
Height 4.7 cm

Processor Processor AMD Sempron 2800+
Features HyperTransport technology
Chipset Type VIA K8N800
Cache Memory Type L2 Cache
Installed Size 512 KB
RAM Installed Size 256 MB / 2 GB (max)
Technology DDR SDRAM - 333 MHz
Memory Specification Compliance PC2700
Storage Storage Controller IDE
Hard Drive 40 GB
Optical Storage Type CD-RW / DVD-ROM combo - internal
Display Display Type 15" TFT active matrix
Max Resolution 1024 x 768 / 24-bit (16.7 million colours)
Video Graphics Processor / Vendor VIA UniChrome Pro K8N800
Video Memory Shared Video Memory (UMA)
Audio Audio Output Sound card
Compliant Standards Sound Blaster Pro
Input Device(s) Type Keyboard, touchpad
Telecom Modem Fax / modem
Max Transfer Rate 56 Kbps
Protocols & Specifications ITU V.92
Networking Networking Network adapter
Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
Expansion / Connectivity Expansion Slots Total (Free) 1 ( 1 ) x CardBus -
type II/III & 2 memory - SO DIMM 200-pin
Interfaces 4 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 PIN USB Type A & 1 x display / video -
S-video output & 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire) & 1 x network - Ethernet
10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 & 1 x modem - phone line - RJ-11 & 1 x display /
video - VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) & 1 x infrared - IrDA & 1 x audio -
line-In - mini-phone 3.5mm & 1 x audio - line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
& 1 x parallel - IEEE 1284 (EPP/ECP) - 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25)
Miscellaneous Features Locking device keyhole (cable lock), administrator
password, system password
Compliant Standards ACPI 1.0b
Power Power Device External
Battery Technology Lithium Ion
Installed Qty 1
Operating System / Software OS Provided Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Software Adobe Acrobat Reader, Norton AntiVirus, Cyberlink PowerDVD , Acer
System Recovery, Acer Launch Manager, NTI CD-Maker, Acer eManager
Manufacturer Warranty Service & Support 1 year warranty
Service & Support Details Limited warranty - 1 year

Info About the SEMPRON processor
The AMD Sempron processor comes loaded with many useful features that help
applications run better, delivering an improved computing experience.
Top in class. Delivers maximum performance on the business and productivity
applications you use most. Any application, anytime, anywhere. Run over
60,000 of the world's most popular applications, enabling you to rely on
solid performance. All-in-one design features built-in DVD/CD-RW combo drive
providing complete desktop functionality while maximising desk space and
eliminating the need for external devices
Essential connectivity makes it easy to hook up to an office or home
network, as well as to digital camcorders, storage devices, and other
compatible peripherals. Designed to handle a rainbow spectrum of computing
activities wherever you wish to work - home, office, library or poolside.
EXCELLEEEENT !

This Laptop is collectable from Ipswich or can be delivered Nationwide. Good
Luck - Happy Bidding. £549.00 plus delivery or collect.

!