Sign in with
Your question

Have to buy graphic card

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 7, 2010 2:47:59 PM

Hello friends,i m from india and have to purchase nvidia gtx570 but its price is too high in india so I want to purchase it from amazon or other websites at 350$ + shipping charges extra but I want to know that I have to pay import duty or other duty in india or not please tell me I have to purchase it soon. And also want to purchase processor, hard disk, ram and other parts. Please answer if you confirmed.

More about : buy graphic card

December 7, 2010 5:17:21 PM

hello hotboyz01234,
GTX 570 is a good graphic card.
But now u are going to your PC.Its time to utilize the money in a good manner.
You are spending too much for GPU as u are going to buy GTX 570.
Instead of GTX 570.U should go for GTX 460.Because it is also future proof.
Its also magnificent in terms of gaming.And the main purpose of the high-end GPU is gaming.
Buddy with in the budget for GTX 570 u can have 2 GTX 460 and there performance will be more than a single high-end card like GTX 570.
Although two are not needed,one GTX 460 is quite enough.
I just wanted to tell that u are spending too much money on GPU.

CONCLUSION:
*U need to utilize your budget in a nice way.
*GTX 570 is expensive one.
*The price difference between GTX 570 n GTX 460 is far more than their performance difference.
What about your budget n motherboard?
Tell me your budget i might be able to help u out.
Best of luck.

December 8, 2010 4:35:39 AM

Amazon has the option to ship in my country but I want to know that I have to pay import duty or any other extra duty for it or not.
Because I can afford only the price on the site but can't pay import or any kind of duty.
December 8, 2010 4:42:39 AM

doing a quick google search, it looks like you have to pay import taxes on those items shipped. It looks like Amazon will show you during checkout what your duty/taxes estimation should be.
!