Yet another "Which case should I buy?" thread

breadhammer

Distinguished
May 6, 2011
I've been racking my brain over which case would suit my needs best. Its for a gaming build and airflow is essential. I've been looking at the Antec Nine Hundred Two V3, LIAN LI Lancool PC-K63, and the COOLER MASTER HAF 922. Preferably, I want a mid size case with usb 3.0 on the front panal, great airflow, great cable management, easy to clean air filters, and above all easy to work with. A buddy of mine has the Antec 902 and he says trying to swap out/work with his hard drives are a real pain and its not worth getting. Another problem with a lot of other cases I've been looking at is that I plan to fit two Radeon HD 6950 GPU in the mobo. Its hard to find an exact length of these but I believe they are 10.8 inches each. Also, I'm a sucker for the fancy blue LED's and a clear window. Do you guys have any recommendations on a great case that will fit these GPU's without having to remove any drive bays? I have a budget of about 150, and if you know of any cases other than the ones I listed, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: If removing some drive bays will give space for the GPU, then its fine. I have two HDD that will go in the machine now and later on I will put in a SSD.

It'll easily fit a 6950.. But isn't it over your budget..!! In case you are little flexible with the budget and are comfortable enough to extend it upto 200$ then you get few more options namely Silverstone Raven RV03, Lian Li PC A70f and the CoolerMaster HAF-X..

breadhammer

Distinguished
May 6, 2011

I almost like the Silverstone better, except that from what I read the internal length with out moving any HDD support is 10 inches, about an inch shorter than what I want.

Talking about the RV02..!! It has a 304mm clearance for video card.. In other words, cards upto 12" long can easily be fit.. The RV03 can fit longer cards..