Sign in with
Your question

Microsoft wireless mouse 1000 vs. 3000

Last response: in Components
May 6, 2011 3:23:48 PM

Hi.

I just bought the Microsoft wireless keyboard/mouse 800 combo at Staples and love the keyboard because it's small and basic without all the extra buttons (that I don't use) and wrist guard that I don't like, but I'm not crazy about the 1000 mouse (it's kind bulky and moves funny). I prefer my old Microsoft "Mobile" 3000 mouse, although I guess it's made for laptops because it's smaller and fits the hand better. Does anyone like the Microsoft Mobile 3000 mice over the 1000 series?

I can use the 3000, but I'll have to use another usb 2 connection for it, although that's not a problem. Anyone know of any nice mice besides the Microsoft mice, or wireless combos that are good (keyboard/mouse)?

May 6, 2011 4:27:20 PM

I like the logitech wireless desktop wave. Comfy, and I prefer logitech mice over MS. It's all a feel thing. Friends that have small hands like the notebook mice, you're not alone there.
m
l
May 6, 2011 4:51:05 PM

festerovic said:
I like the logitech wireless desktop wave. Comfy, and I prefer logitech mice over MS. It's all a feel thing. Friends that have small hands like the notebook mice, you're not alone there.

I don't have small hands, but I prefer small mice, they're more comfortable.
m
l
Related resources
May 6, 2011 4:56:05 PM

not saying you have small hands (no offense meant), just that I've noticed some people like small mice over big ones.

It's not the size of the mousepad but the movement of the cursor. ;) 
m
l
May 6, 2011 10:57:41 PM

hahahahaha!!!! sorry that just made me laugh...
m
l
May 7, 2011 3:54:36 PM

What the hell just happened here?

Surreal....... :ouch: 
m
l
May 7, 2011 3:57:37 PM

festerovic said:
It's not the size of the mousepad but the movement of the cursor. ;) 
Funny, that's what all my previous girlfriends used to tell me as well ;) 

Oh wait....
m
l
May 7, 2011 8:14:58 PM

i guess you played a lot of point and click adventures ;) 
m
l
!