Your question
Closed

Comparision between (T6200 & DA5000pro) and between 2 sound cards

Last response: in Components
May 6, 2011 5:35:55 PM

dear members ;

i have 3 questions and would like you to answer them for me ,

first question :

i have Creative sound system T6200 ( here)

and I'm willing to buy Edifier DA5000 PRO (here)

the question is : will it worth to upgrade from Creative to Edifier ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Question :

i have Creative sound card > Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer (here)

and i'm willing to buy : Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB Audio System with THX SB1095 ( here )

the question is will it worth to upgrade from Xtreme gamer to Sound blaster Pro ?

- is the Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB Audio System with THX SB1095 is the best " EXTERNAL" Sound Card around 60$

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last question : If i bought the Edifier DA5000pro and connected to the " external" sound card ,will it work smoothly or there would be a Conflict ?

** is there any thing i should know before buying the " External" sound card and the Sound System ?

thanks for your time and for your help

Best solution

May 6, 2011 5:45:22 PM

1: never heard of those speakers or how they sound, won't comment on that.

2: I think the card you have has better specs than the USB version.

3: As long as you use the Analog outputs of your audio card (any card) it will work with the Edifier, as it uses 6 RCA inputs (no chance of drivers or software failing)
May 6, 2011 6:00:01 PM

festerovic said:
1: never heard of those speakers or how they sound, won't comment on that.

2: I think the card you have has better specs than the USB version.

3: As long as you use the Analog outputs of your audio card (any card) it will work with the Edifier, as it uses 6 RCA inputs (no chance of drivers or software failing)

1- ok

2- the problem is that I don't have room for the " Internal" sound card when i upgrade

so you are saying that if i bought the USB version it would be a Downgrade not an Upgrade ?

3- thanks

thank you
Score
Related resources
May 6, 2011 6:08:17 PM

2 - The signal to noise, among other things is lower on the USB than the card you have. The difference will be there, but if you need external, you need external. I personally wouldn't care about the difference in quality between the two, but to answer your question, it its technically a downgrade.
Score
May 6, 2011 6:57:14 PM

festerovic said:
2 - The signal to noise, among other things is lower on the USB than the card you have. The difference will be there, but if you need external, you need external. I personally wouldn't care about the difference in quality between the two, but to answer your question, it its technically a downgrade.

thanks for the explanation , you are a very helpful [:briovaz:2]

thanks again
Score
May 15, 2011 11:15:13 AM

Best answer selected by thetrue.
Score
May 15, 2011 7:38:53 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!