question about outfit pods

Hello,

anyone could tell me, why i could start an outfit pod with different large
weapons, but no outfit pod with different engines?

I mean: If i have a planet with at least 50k amphibians and 50k gipsoldals,
i can put all the produced weapons in one pod, but for the engines ... i
need one pod for each category ... thats a lot!!!!!

Mydgard

Sparrow

Because host doesn't want to determine which you want to add when you
try to outfit a ship with them. ;-O

If you ask this question, it would also be valid to ask why only 1
shield and 1 HD and not more than 10 PDs ...The answer is probably
becaus ethe pod is only meant to be for outfitting 1 ship and less for
shuffling parts around.

Yeah, doesn´t make sense (and a couple of people are asking Tim to change it
for some time now), but that´s the way it is right now.

Ralph Hoenig, Germany

"Mydgard" <Mydgard@lycos.de> schrieb