question about outfit pods

Hello,

anyone could tell me, why i could start an outfit pod with different large
weapons, but no outfit pod with different engines?

I mean: If i have a planet with at least 50k amphibians and 50k gipsoldals,
i can put all the produced weapons in one pod, but for the engines ... i
need one pod for each category ... thats a lot!!!!!

Mydgard
2 answers Last reply
More about question outfit pods

    Because host doesn't want to determine which you want to add when you
    try to outfit a ship with them. ;-O

    If you ask this question, it would also be valid to ask why only 1
    shield and 1 HD and not more than 10 PDs ...The answer is probably
    becaus ethe pod is only meant to be for outfitting 1 ship and less for
    shuffling parts around.

    Yeah, doesn´t make sense (and a couple of people are asking Tim to change it
    for some time now), but that´s the way it is right now.

    Ralph Hoenig, Germany

    "Mydgard" <Mydgard@lycos.de> schrieb
    > Hello,
    >

    > anyone could tell me, why i could start an outfit pod with different large
    > weapons, but no outfit pod with different engines?
    >
    > I mean: If i have a planet with at least 50k amphibians and 50k
    > gipsoldals, i can put all the produced weapons in one pod, but for the
    > engines ... i need one pod for each category ... thats a lot!!!!!
    >
    > Mydgard

Games Video Games