Borg vs. Xtal II

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 11, 2005 11:05:10 AM

With Host 190 I just assimilated Xtal prisoners! No assimilation from
orbit (assimilation beam device) or from a base (with colos), though.

I don't know if that is intentional and based on my report that it
should be impossible to convert Borg to Xtals if Xtals can never become
Borg. I report it here so peaople are aware of it.

BTW: The Borg conversion with Host 189 happened when the Attack failed
and the attacking Xtals were all killed!

More about : borg xtal

April 11, 2005 7:01:54 PM

Well.... that most certainly is a thing of worrisome caracteristics for the
crystal peoples. I do wonder what a borgified crystal looks like. I'm,
imagining quite it'd be quite amusing to behold in a scary sort of way of
course.

!