Borg vs. Xtal II

With Host 190 I just assimilated Xtal prisoners! No assimilation from
orbit (assimilation beam device) or from a base (with colos), though.

I don't know if that is intentional and based on my report that it
should be impossible to convert Borg to Xtals if Xtals can never become
Borg. I report it here so peaople are aware of it.

BTW: The Borg conversion with Host 189 happened when the Attack failed
and the attacking Xtals were all killed!
1 answer Last reply
More about borg xtal

    Well.... that most certainly is a thing of worrisome caracteristics for the
    crystal peoples. I do wonder what a borgified crystal looks like. I'm,
    imagining quite it'd be quite amusing to behold in a scary sort of way of
    course.

    "Sparrow" <e.kueper@gmx.net> wrote in message
    > With Host 190 I just assimilated Xtal prisoners! No assimilation from
    > orbit (assimilation beam device) or from a base (with colos), though.
    >
    > I don't know if that is intentional and based on my report that it
    > should be impossible to convert Borg to Xtals if Xtals can never become
    > Borg. I report it here so peaople are aware of it.
    >
    > BTW: The Borg conversion with Host 189 happened when the Attack failed
    > and the attacking Xtals were all killed!

Games Video Games