New system, problem with integrated graphics

ungovernable

Distinguished
BANNED
Apr 14, 2011
I just finished building my new system using this motherboard
MB MSI|Z68A-GD65 (G3) Z68 LGA1155 R

Now i'm trying to install windows7 but it looks like i am having problems with my integrated graphics

I managed to boot on the install CD

It says "press any key to start the install CD"
then "Windows is loading files..."
When the loading bar is finished it says "Starting windows" and then my screen suddently lose all signal so i can't continue the installation

i'm currently connected through VGA. I also tryed to connect through DVI, i have the same problem except that the screen will constantly blink instead of just losing signal (during the "windows is loading files" part my screen will turn off and on constently, and when "starting windows" appears i will lose signal like with VGA)

I have a graphic card but i can't use it right now because my power supply is missing a 6-pin cable

I'm 100% sure that my Windows install CD is funtional, i installed windows7 many times including 1 time recently

ungovernable

Distinguished
BANNED
Apr 14, 2011
maybe it could be a problem with my memory ? i'm using 1.65v memory and i think my board is rated for 1.50v

my ram is
Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX 8GB 2X4GB DDR3-1600 XMP Dual Channel Memory Kit

edit: just tryed with a different set of 1333MHz 1.5v ram and i still have the same problem
Kingston 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Desktop Memory Model KVR1333D3N9/4G

edit again : just noticed it is written "no hard disks detected" when my computer boots, however the BIOS is detecting all my HDD !!!

Make sure that the SSD is connected to SATA_1. Irrelevant of whether it is a 6GBps Drive or not. Connect the ODD to the SATA_2 connector.
Reset the BIOS.
Boot into the BIOS after that.
Select the Boot order as ODD Primary and SSD Secondary.
See that it shows up there as connected.
Optimize other BIOS functions by enabling and disabling whatever is needed and not needed.
Boot up.
You'll be fine.
PS: You kingston RAM was just fine , it's XMP profile is 1600@1.69V. The usual Mobos will downclock it to 1.5V@1333, no issues there, that can be changed later on, I'm using the same RAM @1600 after 2 years of having them.....