best way to synchronize laptop with my desktop computer

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
March 18, 2005 12:25:57 AM

There used to be a program called Briefcase in windows 98 I don't see
it in XP professional

What is the best way to synchronize laptop with my desktop computer.

Peter C
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 18, 2005 12:40:35 AM

In article <FBm_d.5830$xv.697@fe07.usenetserver.com>,
peter.colins@cwcom.net says...
> There used to be a program called Briefcase in windows 98 I don't see
> it in XP professional
>
> What is the best way to synchronize laptop with my desktop computer.
>
> Peter C

Right click the mouse while on the desktop; select new; select the
briefcase symbol and it will create the old familiar briefcase. Don't
know why it is not on there but it is not gone in XP Pro anyway. Don't
know which flavor of XP you are using so this may not work for you.
--
Robin
Charleston, WV