FS: Dell Inspiron 1000 Laptop Low $$$

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
March 17, 2005 5:50:09 PM

This laptop is used, but it has been well taken care of and it looks
and runs great. There is a limited Dell warranty on it which will be
transferred to you.

I am asking $600 OBO for this laptop. I am including a carrying case
and wireless mouse.

Payment can be made by personal check, cashier check, money order, and
cash. I strongly advise against sending cash through the mail due to
the obvious risk in doing so. I will not be held responsible for money
lost in the mail.

I am shipping this laptop to any address in the United States via UPS
Ground. I will cover the shipping charge out of my own pocket. If you
have any questions please don't hesitate to email me. Thank you for
your time and interest.

2.2GHz Celeron Processor 14.1" XGA TFT active-matrix display with
1024x768 resolution
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
256MB DDR SDRAM (upgradable - 2 slots total)
8-cell Nickel Metal Hydride battery (43Whr)
30GB Ultra ATA-100 Hard Drive
Dell Wireless 1300 (802.11 b/g) Wireless PC Card
Integrated 10/100 Network Card
24x CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive
Internal 56K Modem
I/O PORTS

* IEEE 1394 integrated port
* 3-USB 2.0(Universal Serial Bus)compliant 4-pin connectors
* Video: 15-pin monitor connector
* 10/100 Ethernet LAN: RJ-45 connector
* Modem: RJ-11 connector
* Audio jacks: Line-out(external speaker/headphone) and external
microphone
March 18, 2005 6:10:24 PM

You may have set your goals too high on what you think your laptop is worth.
Just picked up a brand new Compaq Presario 2223US at CompUSA, 2.66GHz
Celeron M with 1mb of cache, all other specs are basically the same as yours
and I just paid $499 after rebates.

!