Looking for Laptop gaming mouse

kevilay

Distinguished
May 8, 2011
Hey guys I do alot of gaming on my laptop. I want a gaming mouse for my laptop. Id like something that works well on all surfaces and is wireless. I dont mind paying around 100$. I use a claw grip and perfer a bigger mouse. I was looking at a razer mamba but it has some docking station, i dont know if id want to have that with me all the time. Id like a dongle mouse

Thanks
Kevin

www.logitech.com/en-us/mice-pointers/mice

Take your pick.. Both feature the Dark Field laser tracking syatem which is touted to work on any surface.. And the receiver is USB compatible and tiny enough to carry comfortably (potential loosing chances also)..

Weren't you looking for a somewhat large mouse..!! The Orochi is quite small and compact.. I find it cool though that it can be used as a wired mouse also.. But other than that, I do not find anything substantial to recommend it over a Logitech.. Moreover, IMO the build quality of Razer products are inferior when compared to Logitech (or even Microsoft).. So since you have the budget, go for the Logitech Performance MX.. You will not be disappointed..