password on bios

Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

how can i brake bios password in TOSHIBA TECRA

TOSHIBA
500 CDT / 1,3GB
MODEL NO. PA1221E YX


--
panel.4.pl - startowka zrobiona do kafejki internetowej w której pracuje
www.zsoft.prv.pl - darmowe programy w sieci, najlepsze w danej kategorii
14 answers Last reply
More about password bios
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    zlotowinfo wrote:
    > how can i brake bios password in TOSHIBA TECRA

    Use a hammer!

    --
    James
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    "JHEM" <James@ESAD.SPAMMERS.thinkpads.com> wrote in
    comp.sys.laptops:

    > zlotowinfo wrote:
    >> how can i brake bios password in TOSHIBA TECRA
    >
    > Use a hammer!



    No, a BIOS password brake pedal.

    --
    CeeBee


    "I don't know half of you
    half as well as I should like;
    and I like less than half of you
    half as well as you deserve."
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    You might try here: http://labmice.techtarget.com/articles/BIOS_hack.htm

    "zlotowinfo" <adminciejejeje@jejejego2.pl> wrote in message
    news:d1em27$na7$1@inews.gazeta.pl...
    how can i brake bios password in TOSHIBA TECRA

    TOSHIBA
    500 CDT / 1,3GB
    MODEL NO. PA1221E YX


    --
    panel.4.pl - startowka zrobiona do kafejki internetowej w której pracuje
    www.zsoft.prv.pl - darmowe programy w sieci, najlepsze w danej kategorii
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    >> how can i brake bios password in TOSHIBA TECRA
    >> TOSHIBA
    >> 500 CDT / 1,3GB
    >> MODEL NO. PA1221E YX
    > You might try here: http://labmice.techtarget.com/articles/BIOS_hack.htm
    is in this notebooks batteries for cmos?
    i cant this method clear bios


    --
    panel.4.pl - startowka zrobiona do kafejki internetowej w której pracuje
    www.zsoft.prv.pl - darmowe programy w sieci, najlepsze w danej kategorii
  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    Removing the batteries will not clear passwords in Toshiba computers,
    or, for that matter, in almost any modern computer. Back in the early
    1990's, passwords were stored in battery backed up memory, but since the
    mid 1990's, they have been stored in Flash memory almost exclusively.


    zlotowinfo wrote:
    >>>how can i brake bios password in TOSHIBA TECRA
    >>>TOSHIBA
    >>>500 CDT / 1,3GB
    >>>MODEL NO. PA1221E YX
    >>
    >>You might try here: http://labmice.techtarget.com/articles/BIOS_hack.htm
    >
    > is in this notebooks batteries for cmos?
    > i cant this method clear bios
    >
    >
    >
  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 10:55:30 +0100, "zlotowinfo" <adminciejejeje@jejejego2.pl>
    wrote:

    >>> how can i brake bios password in TOSHIBA TECRA
    >>> TOSHIBA
    >>> 500 CDT / 1,3GB
    >>> MODEL NO. PA1221E YX
    >> You might try here: http://labmice.techtarget.com/articles/BIOS_hack.htm
    >is in this notebooks batteries for cmos?
    >i cant this method clear bios

    If you can boot to a floppy, get KILLCMOS
  7. Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    >>>> how can i brake bios password in TOSHIBA TECRA
    >>>> TOSHIBA
    >>>> 500 CDT / 1,3GB
    >>>> MODEL NO. PA1221E YX
    >>> You might try here: http://labmice.techtarget.com/articles/BIOS_hack.htm
    >>is in this notebooks batteries for cmos?
    >>i cant this method clear bios
    > If you can boot to a floppy, get KILLCMOS

    i can't - without flop
    password is faster then boot


    --
    panel.4.pl - startowka zrobiona do kafejki internetowej w której pracuje
    www.zsoft.prv.pl - darmowe programy w sieci, najlepsze w danej kategorii
  8. Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:07:35 +0100, "zlotowinfo" <adminciejejeje@jejejego2.pl>
    wrote:

    >>>>> how can i brake bios password in TOSHIBA TECRA
    >>>>> TOSHIBA
    >>>>> 500 CDT / 1,3GB
    >>>>> MODEL NO. PA1221E YX
    >>>> You might try here: http://labmice.techtarget.com/articles/BIOS_hack.htm
    >>>is in this notebooks batteries for cmos?
    >>>i cant this method clear bios
    >> If you can boot to a floppy, get KILLCMOS
    >
    >i can't - without flop
    >password is faster then boot

    There are Toshibas where it can be cleared with a dongle on the parallel port.
    Do a google search on Toshiba password parallel and you may locate the info.

    You did say BIOS apssword, not boot password. Which is it? If it is BIOS pswd
    then you can boot. If you can boot then any drive will let you access and
    execute KILLCMOS.
  9. Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    Did you think a computer boots from the harddrive without a BIOS?

    You're almost as big an idiot as Billy (part number) Smith

    "budgie" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    news:dpfs31plgj4tc34aacfv91t69dkutj207c@4ax.com...
    > On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:07:35 +0100, "zlotowinfo"
    <adminciejejeje@jejejego2.pl>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >>>>> how can i brake bios password in TOSHIBA TECRA
    > >>>>> TOSHIBA
    > >>>>> 500 CDT / 1,3GB
    > >>>>> MODEL NO. PA1221E YX
    > >>>> You might try here:
    http://labmice.techtarget.com/articles/BIOS_hack.htm
    > >>>is in this notebooks batteries for cmos?
    > >>>i cant this method clear bios
    > >> If you can boot to a floppy, get KILLCMOS
    > >
    > >i can't - without flop
    > >password is faster then boot
    >
    > There are Toshibas where it can be cleared with a dongle on the parallel
    port.
    > Do a google search on Toshiba password parallel and you may locate the
    info.
    >
    > You did say BIOS apssword, not boot password. Which is it? If it is BIOS
    pswd
    > then you can boot. If you can boot then any drive will let you access and
    > execute KILLCMOS.
  10. Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:07:43 -0500, "t@z" <t@z@go.fuk.yurself> wrote:

    >"budgie" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    >news:dpfs31plgj4tc34aacfv91t69dkutj207c@4ax.com...
    >> On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:07:35 +0100, "zlotowinfo"
    ><adminciejejeje@jejejego2.pl>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >>>>> how can i brake bios password in TOSHIBA TECRA
    >> >>>>> TOSHIBA
    >> >>>>> 500 CDT / 1,3GB
    >> >>>>> MODEL NO. PA1221E YX
    >> >>>> You might try here:
    >http://labmice.techtarget.com/articles/BIOS_hack.htm
    >> >>>is in this notebooks batteries for cmos?
    >> >>>i cant this method clear bios
    >> >> If you can boot to a floppy, get KILLCMOS
    >> >
    >> >i can't - without flop
    >> >password is faster then boot
    >>
    >> There are Toshibas where it can be cleared with a dongle on the parallel
    >port.
    >> Do a google search on Toshiba password parallel and you may locate the
    >info.
    >>
    >> You did say BIOS apssword, not boot password. Which is it? If it is BIOS
    >pswd
    >> then you can boot. If you can boot then any drive will let you access and
    >> execute KILLCMOS.

    >Did you think a computer boots from the harddrive without a BIOS?
    >
    >You're almost as big an idiot as Billy (part number) Smith

    WTF are you on (about)?

    If the O/P's machine has a BIOS password, it prevents BIOS access. It doesn't
    prevent the BIOS booting the machine.

    I made no reference to HDD's that I am aware of.

    When you have a clue about these things, feel welcome to post again. Until
    then, .............
  11. Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:47:57 +0800, budgie <me@privacy.net> wrote:

    :>On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:07:43 -0500, "t@z" <t@z@go.fuk.yurself> wrote:
    :>
    :>>"budgie" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    :>>news:dpfs31plgj4tc34aacfv91t69dkutj207c@4ax.com...
    :>>> On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:07:35 +0100, "zlotowinfo"
    :>><adminciejejeje@jejejego2.pl>
    :>>> wrote:
    :>>>
    :>>> >>>>> how can i brake bios password in TOSHIBA TECRA
    :>>> >>>>> TOSHIBA
    :>>> >>>>> 500 CDT / 1,3GB
    :>>> >>>>> MODEL NO. PA1221E YX
    :>>> >>>> You might try here:
    :>>http://labmice.techtarget.com/articles/BIOS_hack.htm
    :>>> >>>is in this notebooks batteries for cmos?
    :>>> >>>i cant this method clear bios
    :>>> >> If you can boot to a floppy, get KILLCMOS
    :>>> >
    :>>> >i can't - without flop
    :>>> >password is faster then boot
    :>>>
    :>>> There are Toshibas where it can be cleared with a dongle on the parallel
    :>>port.
    :>>> Do a google search on Toshiba password parallel and you may locate the
    :>>info.
    :>>>
    :>>> You did say BIOS apssword, not boot password. Which is it? If it is BIOS
    :>>pswd
    :>>> then you can boot. If you can boot then any drive will let you access and
    :>>> execute KILLCMOS.
    :>
    :>>Did you think a computer boots from the harddrive without a BIOS?
    :>>
    :>>You're almost as big an idiot as Billy (part number) Smith
    :>
    :>WTF are you on (about)?
    :>
    :>If the O/P's machine has a BIOS password, it prevents BIOS access. It doesn't
    :>prevent the BIOS booting the machine.
    :>
    :>I made no reference to HDD's that I am aware of.
    :>
    :>When you have a clue about these things, feel welcome to post again. Until
    :>then, .............

    Just to correct your mistake here the OP has a Toshiba Tecra 500. On that
    model and most other Toshiba built laptops the BIOS password prevents ANY
    access to the computer. No hard drive access and no floppy drive access and
    no setup access. Some newer models support both a Supervisor password that
    is needed to access the BIOS setup only and a User password that is required
    to access the computer for any reason including booting from a floppy drive
    or hard drive.

    Now when you have a clue....

    me/2
  12. Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:24:18 GMT, me/2 <null@127.0.0.1> wrote:

    >On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:47:57 +0800, budgie <me@privacy.net> wrote:
    >
    >:>On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:07:43 -0500, "t@z" <t@z@go.fuk.yurself> wrote:
    >:>
    >:>>"budgie" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    >:>>news:dpfs31plgj4tc34aacfv91t69dkutj207c@4ax.com...
    >:>>> On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:07:35 +0100, "zlotowinfo"
    >:>><adminciejejeje@jejejego2.pl>
    >:>>> wrote:
    >:>>>
    >:>>> >>>>> how can i brake bios password in TOSHIBA TECRA
    >:>>> >>>>> TOSHIBA
    >:>>> >>>>> 500 CDT / 1,3GB
    >:>>> >>>>> MODEL NO. PA1221E YX
    >:>>> >>>> You might try here:
    >:>>http://labmice.techtarget.com/articles/BIOS_hack.htm
    >:>>> >>>is in this notebooks batteries for cmos?
    >:>>> >>>i cant this method clear bios
    >:>>> >> If you can boot to a floppy, get KILLCMOS
    >:>>> >
    >:>>> >i can't - without flop
    >:>>> >password is faster then boot
    >:>>>
    >:>>> There are Toshibas where it can be cleared with a dongle on the parallel
    >:>>port.
    >:>>> Do a google search on Toshiba password parallel and you may locate the
    >:>>info.
    >:>>>
    >:>>> You did say BIOS apssword, not boot password. Which is it? If it is BIOS
    >:>>pswd
    >:>>> then you can boot. If you can boot then any drive will let you access and
    >:>>> execute KILLCMOS.
    >:>
    >:>>Did you think a computer boots from the harddrive without a BIOS?
    >:>>
    >:>>You're almost as big an idiot as Billy (part number) Smith
    >:>
    >:>WTF are you on (about)?
    >:>
    >:>If the O/P's machine has a BIOS password, it prevents BIOS access. It doesn't
    >:>prevent the BIOS booting the machine.
    >:>
    >:>I made no reference to HDD's that I am aware of.
    >:>
    >:>When you have a clue about these things, feel welcome to post again. Until
    >:>then, .............
    >
    >Just to correct your mistake here the OP has a Toshiba Tecra 500. On that
    >model and most other Toshiba built laptops the BIOS password prevents ANY
    >access to the computer. No hard drive access and no floppy drive access and
    >no setup access.

    Then it is a BOOT password, isn't it? Not a BIOS password. If you refer to my
    second post you'll notice I asked the O/P:

    "You did say BIOS apssword, not boot password. Which is it?"

    Never saw an answer to that.

    >Some newer models support both a Supervisor password that
    >is needed to access the BIOS setup only and a User password that is required
    >to access the computer for any reason including booting from a floppy drive
    >or hard drive.

    which is what many types of laptops do. Not being a Tecra 500 owner I was
    trying to find out just what the password was blocking. See above.

    >Now when you have a clue....

    Have plenty, but thanks for your deep and genuine concern.
  13. Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:56:30 -0500, <EuntyJerk@webtv.net> wrote:

    >A child did do better than you.

    Typical top-posting yank tosser.
  14. i want to flash bios to remove password in my laptop
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops BIOS Toshiba