New build with serious blue screen issues.

hix2005

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2010
Hello,

I have recently put together a new system which, i was hoping to use for casual gaming. However, i have been battling some serious issues with blue screens.

My rig is

Mobo : gigabyte 890gpa-ud3h
CPU : AMD Phenom II X4 3.2 GHz Processor
GPU : Sapphire HD5770 1GB DDR3
RAM : OCZ 2gig stick x2
PSU : OCZ 600watt

It seems whenever i start my computer up it will blue screen within 5 minutes. It seems to be at random times also. Usually it would be after something has 'stopped working unexpectedly' as windows puts it.

The blue screens i get are 'Memory management' PFN List Corrupt' or IRQL not equal or less'

This has been going on for over a month now and i have over come it for a day or two at a time by doing several things.
Formatting HDD and starting over which, allows me to play for that night but come morning it starts again.
Uninstalling CCC and reinstalling it in safe mode. Does the same as a full reboot and doesnt work in the morning.

These seem to work somedays and others not. So it isnt exactly a solution.

I have made sure all the drivers are the latest and have trawlled hundreds of sites trying to find a fix however i have had no luck.

Any help would be amazing on the issue.
Any other infomation needed i can get however i must warn im not 'amazing' with computers.

thanks in advance,
nick

hix2005

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2010
I forgot to add that i have had a replacement Mobo and RAM. I am just being ignorant and assuming it isnt these now. I know the RAM being OCZ has quality issues sometimes however i havent overclocked or anything so i would have though they would be okay.