Still from Urlag's Tower

At last i won the final fight against 4 wardens at level 1. There is
something in English language that I probably misunderstand. Still I am not
allowed to go to level 2. I read in walkthrough: After the fight, pick up
yhe Level 1 Exit Wardstone and open the way to level 2. I have not found any
other wardstone that I had before I went to level 1. Where is the missing
wardstone?

Thanks again!
1 answer Last reply
More about still urlag tower
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    Kari Kuosmanen wrote:

    > At last i won the final fight against 4 wardens at level 1. There is
    > something in English language that I probably misunderstand. Still I am not
    > allowed to go to level 2. I read in walkthrough: After the fight, pick up
    > yhe Level 1 Exit Wardstone and open the way to level 2. I have not found any
    > other wardstone that I had before I went to level 1. Where is the missing
    > wardstone?

    On the body of the chief Warden, the one called Love.

Games Video Games