Still from Urlag's Tower

At last i won the final fight against 4 wardens at level 1. There is
something in English language that I probably misunderstand. Still I am not
allowed to go to level 2. I read in walkthrough: After the fight, pick up
yhe Level 1 Exit Wardstone and open the way to level 2. I have not found any
other wardstone that I had before I went to level 1. Where is the missing
wardstone?

Thanks again!

Kari Kuosmanen wrote:

> At last i won the final fight against 4 wardens at level 1. There is
> something in English language that I probably misunderstand. Still I am not
> allowed to go to level 2. I read in walkthrough: After the fight, pick up
> yhe Level 1 Exit Wardstone and open the way to level 2. I have not found any
> other wardstone that I had before I went to level 1. Where is the missing
> wardstone?

On the body of the chief Warden, the one called Love.