Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Will my ATX mobo fit in Mid ATX tower?

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
January 12, 2012 3:08:55 AM

should as long as the MoBo is just ATX and not ATX Extended... there are not too many of them anyways...

looked at'm... NP go for it.
Score
January 12, 2012 4:04:13 AM

Well it says ATX nothing about extended.
Score
Related resources

Best solution

a b V Motherboard
January 12, 2012 4:09:36 AM

Yes, it very liekly will. Mid-ATX cases fit ATX, mATX and a few other small ones. You may not have as much breathing room as you like but, it will fit jsut fine. I may recommend a cheaper motherboard for a starter build/first DIY build. Newegg has very few eATX boars. The one you listed is not. You probably on't run across one except in Servers so don't get worked up.

Yes, that board will fit in that case. But graphics cards might lead to some hassle if you get a pretty hefty one...
January 13, 2012 12:04:56 AM

puttsy said:
Yes, it very liekly will. Mid-ATX cases fit ATX, mATX and a few other small ones. You may not have as much breathing room as you like but, it will fit jsut fine. I may recommend a cheaper motherboard for a starter build/first DIY build. Newegg has very few eATX boars. The one you listed is not. You probably on't run across one except in Servers so don't get worked up.

Yes, that board will fit in that case. But graphics cards might lead to some hassle if you get a pretty hefty one...

Hey thanks for the advice, and can you help me out with building my computer? i need someone i can ask questions to!
Score
January 13, 2012 12:05:46 AM

Best answer selected by stanley2428.
Score
!